Travel is at the core of what we do and we’re obsessed with finding ways to travel better. Aer simplify the way you carry, so you can worry less about what’s on your back and focus more on what’s ahead. Whether you’re travelling between the office and gym, or London and Tokyo, there’s a bag in the Aer collection that’s perfectly suited for your journey.
Inspired by the city, Aer creates minimalist bags that balance smart features with a clean, architectural style. Simple, thoughtful designs which offer smart functionality, durability and organisation with a lifetime warranty.
We are about to embark on an exciting new journey with the launch of our flagship London store, bringing our award-winning products to the heart of Soho. We are looking to build a wonderful team of like-minded individuals who share our passion.
Who we are looking for…
A confident, well-presented and enthusiastic sales associate to join the team at our new London, Soho store.
A strong communicator and excellent sales person who is at ease with serving customers in a friendly and professional manner.
Someone who is passionate about great product and keen to share authentic, in-depth knowledge in order to help customers make the right decision based on their needs and requirements.
Excellent verbal skills, attention to detail and a strong initiative are a necessity in order to deliver an exciting and memorable experience for our customers.
The ability to work well with others and be a contributing member of the team. To maintain an open and collaborative relationship with other staff and management, providing solid communication and feedback.
Someone with an interest and passion for Travel, Design, Tech, Product and Outdoor Apparel.
Openness to learn, grow and develop.
Weekend availability is desirable. Previous store experience a must. Punctuality essential.
In addition to delivering world-class customer service, duties will also include:
– Product and Service Training. Building technical knowledge of brand product.
– General store maintenance. Ensuring the highest standards are kept throughout the day.
– An awareness of what’s happening on the shop floor at any given time.
– Ensuring the security and safety of the store at all times.
– Handling and prioritising customer service enquiries.
– Stock Management.
– Assisting with visual Merchandising and maintaining Brand Guidelines.
– Thorough knowledge of the POS system, Exchanges, Returns and warranty.
– Receiving deliveries, carrying and unpacking cartons.
Hours & Salary…
Full Time – 5 Days a week
Part Time – 2-4 Days a week
8 hours per day. Salary on application.
Due to the high volume of candidates, we will only contact successful applicants for the interview stage.