At a Glance
Given the exponential growth at On Asia Pacific regions, it is now time to turn to a new chapter for our business operations – the set-up of On APAC IT and Tech team.
Our IT and Tech team will be working closely with HQ in Zurich to roll out series of interesting local and global projects including but not limited to various specific own-channel applications and platforms. You will play an integral part in the team to tackle these exciting projects as we continue to WOW our customers, our team and On.
You will work with a core team at our Shanghai office and interact closely with other IT developers and engineers to work on exciting projects both within China and across APAC region (Japan, Oceania and more to come).
As part of the global IT team, you will have the opportunity to take part in shaping On’s IT applications and infrastructure as we continue to develop and grow as a world class sports brand.
- Develop new front-end pages for brand sites and mini-program by using Vue.
- Code reviews the front-end coding written by an external vendor.
- Design and develop Backend platform/micro-service for different digital products.(Nest.js)
- Design and develop API such as Restful API, GraphQL and other EDI.
- Be responsible for maintaining the stability of the Backend platform/micro-service.
- Analyze logs in order to continuously improve our Backend platform/micro-service.
- At least 3 years of using bootstrap, Vue, Taro and other technologies, including HTML / HTML5 / XHTML / XML / CSS.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Familiar with front-end engineering, modular and component development, with node JS or other back-end language development experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Typescript object-oriented programming, familiar with MVC development mode.
- Familiar with Nest.js framework.
- Familiar with Restful API, GraphQL and other EDI.
- Understanding of serverless architectures.
- Be familiar with front-end performance optimization, monitoring and alarm, and having a front-end Devops construction process is preferred.
- Have good code programming habits, strict logical thinking, and strong ability of data analysis and problem troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, test scripting, and testing tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Familiar with China's E-commerce ecosystem.
- Good English reading and writing.
- Complete project development experience in Nest.js.
- Complete project development experience in Taro and Vue.
- Good oral English.