We are seeking a Salesforce Service Cloud Tech Lead to provide technical support, manage and maintain VF Service cloud applications.
Specifically, this involves:
- Design advanced solutions on Salesforce Service Cloud suite, driven by the target architecture
- Manage technical project team members (internal and contractors) and provide technical specs to developers
- Drive the development team to develop and maintain Visualforce and Lightning applications using up to date Salesforce technologies, integration processes using Salesforce’s Web Services API.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Running workshops, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code;
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Oversee code reviews
- Develop and apply Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Continual evaluation of existing Salesforce security and architecture to ensure its manageability and sustainability.
- Engage with product managers and key stakeholders through the entire software development lifecycle, keeping them regularly updated on progress and ensuring all requirements are satisfied.
- Troubleshooting issues, identifying problems and analysing potential software solutions including workaround as well as providing timely fixes.
- Create and maintain documentation related to new and existing Salesforce functionality, and act as a key administrator of the core Salesforce confluence space.
- Experience in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning – with more future focus on Lightning. Marketing Cloud as a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Data Architect, Salesforce Certified Integration Architect, Salesforce Certified Application Architect, Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein as a plus
- Minimum of 5 years Salesforce Service Cloud experience and integrations
- Strong understanding of key SF architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence the design
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams and security
- Demonstrate experience in supporting organisations with Salesforce.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Experience managing developers
- Minimum of 8 years of development experience
- Good understanding of APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and other Salesforce technologies.
- Experience developing REST API integrations.
- Have an understanding of data structures and their application in Salesforce, Data Loader, and Custom Applications.
- Well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts.
- Excellent communication skills