At a Glance:
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On – we would be happy to write stories together.
- Develop a Quality Assurance strategy for EMEA (in-house and BPO) in alignment with NA teams
- Analyse and evaluate communication between customers and our teams
- Set up and analyse QA reports to drive improvements with appropriate stakeholders
- Identify current trends and deliver input on how to effectively bring change to important quality KPIs
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with leads
- Challenge and enforce quality standards towards leads and team
- Create and “audit the auditor” process to drive alignment on QA evaluations
- Substantial experience in a customer facing lead role, ideally from a contact centre environment, including at least 2 years of experience in a Quality related role
- Experience in monitoring, summarising and reporting quality analysis for different purposes and stakeholders
- Strong sense of empathy and the ability to professional criticism without hesitation
- Talented speaker who has a natural ability to influence and inspire others
- Strong communication skills ability to create effective and clear presentations
- Customer-centric mindset and able to transmit this value to our CS (HD) team
- You are innovative and push for new ideas to improve quality, and you strive in an ever changing environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) – German is a big plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!