At a Glance:
The Innovation Business Strategy team has a simple mission: Make dreams happen. We act as the business and commercial advisors to the Innovation Team through ideation and product creation processes. We assess and advise on the business impact on new projects, define and build partnerships with strategic players, and take ownership for the roll-out of key innovation projects across the organisation. Throughout planning cycles, the Innovation Business Strategy team is here to shape and define the strategic roadmap of On’s Innovation team.
- Support IBS team members in carrying out their daily tasks
- Support cross-functional teams in the execution of global product-related projects from ideation to implementation (e.g., assessing new business opportunities, working on business cases and establish timelines).
- Understand complex value chains, map them out and identify key players along the way.
- Scout and research for potential partners to reach our global circularity and recycling goals – assess technical feasibility as well as commercial aspects.
- Coordinate and test global product flows across all our regions.
- You are enrolled in or hold a degree in Management, Economics, Engineering or a similar field, with a strong analytical focus
- You have a structured approach to new challenges & opportunities, embodying a growth mindset whilst implementing creative, action-oriented solutions
- You are a strong communicator, able to cooperate with various stakeholders
- Project planning and management experience
- You are driving projects through hands-on execution
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel (or Google Slides/Sheets)
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel for 1-2 days at a time, once a month
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.