At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Regional Sales Support Specialist within our office in Munich to enable the sales and marketing team of Germany and East Europe to focus on their core responsibilities. Your contributions will directly impact the success of our sales and marketing initiatives, ensuring that we meet our targets and deliver exceptional service to our customers with high standards of quality and professionalism. With a mix of data analysis, customer support and office management, this job is a great opportunity to get exposure to a range of various tasks and challenges within a multicultural team and a growing market.
This is a fixed-term contract of 18 months.
If you consider yourself a team player with a hands-on, customer-oriented mindset, this is the position for you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Track and analyze the main key performance indicators (KPI)’s for the principal Key Accounts and Buying Groups
- Support Sales teams to complete customer templates, run sales activity reports, send stock lists and enter orders
- Showroom set up, sample monitoring and office management including processing of all direct purchase invoices
- Support on in season management and in time delivery for marketing campaigns
- A strong communicator
- Excellent at building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You are customer-focused and able to anticipate and respond to business needs
- Fluent in German and English
- Passionate about learning new skills and always bring a Growth mindset!
- 2+ years of experience in sales support or customer service
- Analytics skills and ability to build and run data reports, using Excel or PowerBI
- Good presentation skills and are proficient in PowerPoint
- You can manage calendars and schedule appointments
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.