Country Marketing Manager
Stockholm, Sweden (responsible for Nordics & Benelux regions)
The North Face is looking for an excellent Country Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role, you will cover the Nordics and Benelux market.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
We pledge to empower exploration, protect the places where we live, play, and operate and evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Nordics & Benelux Country Marketing Manager will have a excellent knowledge of the Nordics & Benelux outdoor, sporting goods and wholesale landscape, excellent communication skills and a proven track record in building and executing holistic marketing plans.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will be responsible to contribute to the overall regional The North Face success, working in close partnership with Sr. Countries Marketing Manager, HQ marketing team and local sales organization to develop and deliver the best-in-class country marketing plans aligned to the overall EMEA strategy.
You will achieve this by:
- Developing, planning, and leading the country GTM marketing road map; delivering an omnichannel country plan to ensure local relevancy and increase brand power.
- Partnering with HQ (brand and comms team) to provide local expertise, support the overall marketing strategy to ensure local relevancy and consistency as well as the right tone of voice for the country.
- Leading sports and culturally relevant projects within the country making sure the execution is flawless.
- Partnering with regional sales team to develop, plan and execute the Nordics & Benelux Go-To-Market plan to fulfil regional and local WHS accounts needs.
- Creatively increasing brand visibility by building and executing best-in-class campaigns both online and offline.
- Managing and owning the country marketing budget to maximise ROI and achieve financial plans ensuring monthly connectivity with the Marketing Ops/Finance team for budget alignment.
Skills for Success
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing (ideally from a major retail/sports/outdoor brand or FMCG)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the European marketing industry with a particular focus on Nordics and Benelux regions.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You need to be confidant and capable of building good relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to influence and make strong, key decisions.
- Data driven with a quantitate and qualitative outlook
- Good organization skills and a solution orientated approach
- Have skills in crafting and executing demand creation plans and frequently measuring execution and ROI.
- Deep appreciation for brand and team culture
A formal education and subsequent university bachelor or master’s degree in marketing are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work out of our Stockholm showroom.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!