At a Glance:
- Plan out the full product creation calendar from kick off until retail introduction
- Schedule and participate in milestone meetings with the executive board
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, Development and Material teams to ensure the right input and updates for the calendar
- Maintain project documentation and reporting to key stakeholders
- Level up product specific and short lead time planning to bring new product briefs closer to market
- Create project roadmaps, clear deliverables and shared access management tools.
- University degree, business administration or engineering would be preferred
- 1-2 years experience in Project Management or Critical Path planning, ideally in a company with physical products
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and/or with the Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Language Skills: Excellent in English (verbal & written)
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) as well as the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation and to manage several projects in various stages
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Analytical thinker who sees the big picture
- Smartsheet skills are a big plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.