At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become a core part of On’s Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team and commence the journey to bring On’s London Regent Street Store alive.
As one of the first hires of the Regent Street store team, On will rely on you to deliver exceptional customer service to each and every customer while embodying On’s core values and passion for movement. Our Flagship Store is the hallmark of the On brand and at On we are always finding unique ways to deliver a premium product and innovative customer experience with cutting-edge technology.
We are hiring for multiple part-time and full-positions. We look forward to connecting with you!
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
- Continuously embrace and communicate On's values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions by listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of product technical information and follow On’s global activities and projects (e.g. sustainability efforts, Athlete stories)
- Contribute feedback to store leadership to continuously improve store processes, customer engagement and team happiness
- Maintain the visual standards in the store to deliver a premium experience
- Assist with inventory management and inbound / outbound product orders
- Other duties as needed
- This is an entry level position, 1 – 2 years of experience within a retail or customer facing work environment would be an advantage
- A background in the Running, Fashion or Sports Industry is preferred but not a must
- Strong communication, hospitality and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Any other language skill is a strong plus but not a core requirement
Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, climbing stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
What we offer: