3D printing is an essential aid in our production toolbox. You’ll build prototypes for a range of products – to develop and test trailblazing future hardware. You’ll optimise custom designs by running, testing, building, and breaking RPT parts. Find the weaknesses in products and problem-solve the answers. We need someone who genuinely loves the 3D printing process. So, whether you own a printer yourself or simply ‘geek out’ at footage you see online, reach out to us. With our studio’s industrial printers, you’ll be able to operate the most high-tech machines on the market to make real world products happen.
- Be an vital part of our development projects. Almost every project will go through you – so you’ll see and learn a lot.
- Receive data, prep it, and set up the print job for a variety of client (and in-house!) projects.
- Ensure smooth transmission by coordinating, planning, and timing your daily work. Ally with our designers and project managers.
- Take responsibility for the accounting, cleaning, and finishing the printed parts.
- Continually optimise the work process. Got ideas how to improve our workflow? Voice them!
- Background in the set-up, control, and operation of 3D printing equipment. An understanding of specific 3D printing software and work processes.
- Hands-on experience with practical skills, such as precision measuring and keen manual dexterity. Unafraid to get your hands dirty!
- Sharp attention-to-detail and intuitive feeling for the finishing of surfaces.
- A track record of efficient time management, great team skills, and open communication style.
- A forward-thinker who wants to get in on the action creating prototypes for future innovations. Flexible and eager to learn!
- Fluency in English. And German would be a plus.