At a glance:
Join us as our EMEA Business Controller! You’ll be part of the EMEA Finance team, working with the most advanced systems to make data-driven decisions. With your entrepreneurial drive, passion for controlling and strong analytical execution you will be the advanced navigator of On. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams across EMEA and report directly to the Head of Finance EMEA.
You will be part of a small regional growing Controlling team based in the Zurich HQ, collaborating closely with the global group Controlling team. We are the advanced navigators of On – we help to steer the business by analysing the past and predicting the future. Additionally, we are the finance business partners for Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, Operations, Happiness Delivery and the regional management team. We bring information to all corners of organisation to drive more informed decision making and we support our stakeholders in finding their way through the numbers and better understand the business on an analytical level. Flexibility and adaptability are key as you will be working with many different stakeholders in your day-to-day life at On!
- Act as a sparring partner for the EMEA Sales and Marketing teams (wholesale direct markets, covering +9 countries), focusing on the DACH region
- Lead the budget, monthly forecast and seasonal target setting processes in your functional responsibility. You’ll build the story behind the numbers, monitoring and following-up on deviations together with your stakeholders
- Ensure there is a common understanding of the order book, pointing out the potential / threats to reach our quarterly objectives, by aligning with Sales, Demand, Ops. and group Controlling
- Enrich the global Controlling strategy with local flavour, adapting and implementing it in your EMEA markets
- Conduct in-depth analyses, mostly product, growth and volume focused, to optimise sales and marketing efforts
- Shape our data-driven environment, understanding the market needs and providing visibility through the creation of dashboards (Looker) on the commercial key value drivers
- +2 years’ experience in commercial controlling or consulting in a fast paced and agile environment. Retail industry experience is a plus
- Business partnering experience with senior stakeholders
- Analytics junkie with an ability to see the big picture behind the numbers
- Ability to present complex topics in a clear way, landing the message to different stakeholders
- Self-driven working manner – you enjoy coming up with creative solutions and making them happen
- High affinity for Excel, PowerPoint and IT-systems. BI knowledge (e.g. Looker, Tableau…) is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.