At a Glance:
We are looking for a Demand Planner to join our APAC Demand Planning team as our first planner based out of Yokohama. The role is for someone with strong business acumen and a proven track record of independently managing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative information into data-driven actions. You will work as part of a team who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of operational excellence. If you enjoy numbers, collaborating with various stakeholders and working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialised products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and “industry standards”. We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business’ global growth.
- Take full ownership of the forecasting for On’s products in the Japanese market (wholesale and D2C): independently monitor and analyze data for budgeting and forecasting, identify changes, and initiate actions.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to make sure to fulfil market demand.
- Actively support the planning processes by providing effective analyses and recommendations to your stakeholders.
- Maintain data quality within different systems and implement processes to improve information flows between various stakeholders and partners.
- Continuously challenge and improve the demand planning process through effective data analyses.
- Participate and take real ownership from the beginning in cross-functional processes and projects both within the region and on a global level.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study
- 1-3 years of (previous) planning experience
- Very strong analytical skills: you feel naturally comfortable with large data sets and curious to understand the “so-what” behind the numbers
- Good interpersonal skills: you feel comfortable to independently coordinate internal and external teams and stakeholders on all levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to think ahead: you take initiatives, are able to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel and both English and Japanese language
What we offer: