We are looking for a Key Account Manager to coordinate and control the ECI concession business, looking for opportunities and growing the business in this important client in the concessions as well as in the digital channel.
The KAM will be eventually supporting the Sales Manager in other Wholesale accounts and in the management of some Iberia customers. The role is in Madrid Office.
Napapijri is a premium Outdoor Apparel, Footwear and Accessories brand, belonging to VF Corporation. The Napapijri® brand’s outdoor technical backpacks, bags and apparel blend comfort and versatility with a unique focus on style – enabling consumers to discover their next journey at the crossroads of style and innovation.
VF is a global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, such as Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Eastpak, Kipling, Altra, Icebreaker and Dickies among others. VF’s diverse portfolio of iconic brands meets consumer needs across a broad spectrum of activities and lifestyles.
Let’s talk about the role!
Main responsibility: Being the primary contact for ECI Management in terms of negotiation, business development and employee management and daily activities in concessions and digital concession.
- Define assortment plan and presentation of collection, providing product feedback
- Set up a stock model from the brand range of products to maximise sales and profit, define assortment, deliveries and promotions,
- Ensure all products are displayed and merchandised to a high standard.
- Reach sales turnover target as well as profitability of the account. Set Weekly targets per store, forecast monthly and annual turnover and sales evolution.
- Follow up deliveries (order book management) and credit notes management
- Ensure efficient stock replenishment to achieve sales and stock- turn targets. Establish control-related standards and procedures and follow up of retail development
- Concession openings, agreements, works and timelines.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for managed space.
- Define and execute together with the MKT department in store MKT campaigns
- Develop procedures in concession that includes concession sales training, operating procedures, merchandising and display plans, shop fitting specifications and launch activities.
- Implement a suitable internal communications strategy to ensure all employees are aware of new company products, policies, newsletters, memo’s etc.
- In conjunction with HR, recruit, train, manage and retain all concession staff to ensure good customer service with a target-oriented approach.
- Responsible for appraisals and counselling/disciplinary procedures, in conjunction with the HR Department. Coordinate and evaluate Sales Associates to maximize their training, schedules to maximize sales.
- Establish a strong working relationship with all brand Product, Marketing and Sales teams to enable all sales information to be effectively and efficiently communicated.
What are we looking for?
- Professional with business education with strong experience in Sales across lifestyle or Apparel business in Spain with good knowledge of El Corte Inglés and experience managing digital clients
- Strong leadership to drive objectives achievement
- Fluent in English with strong analytical and people management skills
How you will make a difference?
- Being empathic, flexible, willing to learn, ready for change, team player.
- Having commitment with the business results and the company.
- With a strong experience in managing Retail business. We appreciate experience in Wholesale accounts as well as managing digital business.
- Showing strong analytical skills and negotiation abilities.
- Your Leadership in action: being team builder, proactive and good influencer
- Fluent English as well as Spanish mother tongue
- IT: Office, Excel, SAP, Cognos, JBA are a plus
What’s in it for you?
We offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Most companies say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme and staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). And we offer the same. Only different. Along with this you will have:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- Tailored training. From an induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training sessions, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
- The opportunity to network with other Store Managers throughout Europe and with our head office
Free to Be
We strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!