At a Glance:
We are looking for a Freelance Community and Events Specialist to join the French Marketing Team and drive the local market initiatives in Paris – creating meaningful relationships and partnerships that position On at the heart of the running community in Paris. You will be responsible for local community initiatives and event delivery – helping grow On`s fan base and connection with runners. You are a true brand ambassador, consistently driving engagement with the brand and are deeply connected to what is happening within our community. The role reports into the French Marketing Lead and will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Tech Rep, Event and D2C teams.
We’re the friends who show you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products – so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things – questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Connect and ignite the brand with run crews, clubs and groups – creating relationships as an authentic part of their communities.
- Connect with the ambassador program (R/O/C Crew in Paris) and create activation within their communities.
- Own our local initiatives and programs with key charity and social partners that help ignite the power of the human spirit – helping make running accessible to all and giving people the space to dream.
- Own and deliver all key event logistics, programming and activation within the market – from On events such as SquadRace to sponsored races, expos and conceptual brand moments.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create event concepts, programming and execution within brand spaces and community hubs.
- Highly engaged and connected member of the running community in Paris Area.
- A deep understanding of running culture and an expert on Paris’s clubs, crews and running groups.
- An understanding of what it takes to build and grow a community – with first hand experience.
- Experience in event planning and execution – from a running race to entertainment / hospitality.
- You thrive when you don’t have all the answers, you work tirelessly and autonomously in order to turn ideas into reality.
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects while always delivering the WOW.
- You like things to run smoothly – and with your organizational skills, they always do.
- Inherently trustworthy, you believe that the best way to build a lasting relationship is by treating others as you'd want to be treated.
- Articulate and eloquent, you're completely comfortable when it comes to crafting a message in French.
What we offer: