Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
To manage and deliver sales goals for defined National and International Key Accounts.
To take responsibility for sales and margins for defined Key Accounts and grow the Performance categories (Running as a priority)
To build long term, sustainable relationships with Key Accounts.
This position is based in Paris with frequent travel in France and abroad.
- Produce strategic plan for each Key Account.
- Build long term, sustainable relationships with Key Accounts and ensure multi-level contact.
- Responsibility for Key Accounts’ sales and product forecasting – monthly and seasonally by account by style.
- Forecast monthly orderbook conversion on a weekly basis by account.
- Deliver sales targets.
- Develop action plans to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual goals and to rectify sales gaps.
- Work with Customer Services/Key Account Co-ordinator to maximise service levels.
- Provide structured monthly feedback on product to Marketing Department and Line Manager.
- Work closely with Finance/Credit Control to resolve payment issues.
- Effectively manage order book from sales order to on time delivery – Including order recon ciliation, price checks, order tracker, order phasing etc.
- Spend at least 65% of time with Key Accounts either directly presenting at the buying office or visiting stores and doing store checks.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop specific budget co-op activities with targeted Key Accounts.
- To obtain Weekly sell through data from accounts and act on the data provided.
- To attend both footwear and apparel PLP’s twice a year.
- Create a product assortment plan for each account across all categories in line with account and brand strategies.
- Internal – Sales Team, Customer Services, Marketing, Product Footwear and Apparel, Supply Chain, Finance, Demand Planning
- External – Key Accounts (multi-level)
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Graduate Calibre (degree in Business Administration or other commercial background useful)
- At least 3 years practical experience as KAM or strong sales representative experience
- Fashion or FMCG industry, or retail experience at buying/merchandising level
- Familiar with forecasts and sales planning
- Good knowledge of the sports market and the requirements of Key Accounts
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- High affinity to the brand, interest in sports
- Strong sales and customer orientation
- Excellent influencing skills
- Sensitive in handling Key Accounts and communicating with different levels
- Planning and organisational ability
- Understanding of operational requirements internally and externally
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.