As Logistics Application & Process Specialist SAP EWM you will analyze and optimize intralogistics IT processes of the daily operations in the Distribution Center. You will contribute and run our local SAP EWM implementation, be a first point of contact on site and a key player for testing, training and matching business needs with SAP standards.
You will solve daily issues, review and monitor RFCs (Requests for Changes) and contribute to improvements and optimizations of IT processes within Logistics.
First point of escalation for local key users in terms of all logistics applications in use, with a focus on SAP WM/EWM:
- Provide helpdesk support on site, investigate and resolve user issues and system problems.
- Prepare escalations to our support teams and facilitate solutions.
- Submit and follow up tickets to our global SAP support team.
- Communicate with 2nd and 3rd level support teams.
Contribute to project management and implementation in close relationship with the global SAP EWM Project Manager:
- Provide training to local users and support rollout of new applications.
- Analyze and optimize intralogistics processes.
- Identify, analyze and formalize users’ needs with local users.
- Carry out testing of the defined SAP EWM processes during the rollout.
- Oversee process documentation, creation of user manuals and staff training.
- Create concepts including the identification, description and evaluation of potentials and solutions.
- Manage RFCs (requests for change): creation, implementation and testing.
- Be the link between the operational departments and SAP IT.
Support daily operations on site:
- Monitor and support day-to-day business (IDOC monitoring, interface clearing etc.).
- Create statistics and evaluations on system behaviour
IT interfaces and software in the Distribution Center:
- Execute updates, release changes, support daily issues concerning the logistics applications in use.
- Oversee interfaces to/from SAP WM/EWM and middleware applications.
- Connect and align remotely with IT Operations/SAP support teams.
- Support and maintain cybersecurity setup.
- Fluent in German: this is a must in order to communicate with local end-users
- Fluent in English
- IT affinity and capability
- Logistics process flow thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of SAP WM and/or EWM or other WMS is a plus
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure is a plus
- Communication skills
- Structured and organized
- Time management, prioritization
- Ability to lead or support change
- Logistics background with focus on IT or vice versa is required.
- Respective work experience is a plus.
- Position also possible for fresh graduates.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression and training opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Possibility to work from home 2 days a week
Please submit your application online.