Amer Sports has a solid track-record of long-term performance and is positioned to benefit from long-term trends. Amer Sports became a privately owned company in September 2019 as the company was acquired by an investment consortium consisting of ANTA Sports Products Limited, FountainVest Partners, Anamered Investments Inc. (Chip Wilson) and Tencent Holdings Limited.
POSITION TITLE: Inhouse Data & Analytics Solution Architect Cloud (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Garching near Munich, Germany
As an Inhouse Data & Analytics Solution Architect Cloud, you are a specialist on Azure Cloud and SQL platform to establish strong guidance for performant data flows, modern data architectures and new use cases including machine learning.
This is a global position working with Stakeholders around the globe – while focus is on European countries. We expect this person to play a key role in the future evolution of our Cloud Platform.
- Strong understanding of modern application architecture including technologies and paradigms such as containerization, serverless, and service-oriented architecture on MS Azure
- Extensive experience to build performant BI data models with an SQL Database
- Working with multiple IT and Business stakeholders to interpret data analytics & BI needs
- Experience with Consumer (ECOM/Retail) reporting
- Able to transfer business requirements into a technical concept
- Strong experience on ETL or ELT process from different source systems and Web APIs
- Very good knowledge on JSON and Python
- Creation of documentation and training material for internal use
- Participating in regression tests for platform upgrades
- Provide 3rd level and expert support and proactively propose mitigation actions
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in (Business-) Information Systems respectively equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Familiar with different project methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum)
- National/International IT-project experience (In-house or consulting) and working experience in global structures is a plus
- Retail and/or sporting goods industry experience is a plus
- Self-organized and able to coordinate cross-team
- Excellent communication and team-player skills including good global cultural awareness
- Fluent communication skills in English(Business) and German(B1)
- Strong strategic, analytical, quantitative & problem-solving skills
- Professional commitment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team (ability to travel 20% international travel)
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your current CV and motivation letter online.