Within the Sales & Marketing department, our Sales Data Analyst W/M will have the main mission of collecting and analyzing the sales performance of key accounts in order to allow the growth of all sales activities at a European scope.
Main Activities :
- Collect and consolidate sales data through Dashboards.
- Analyze commercial performance indicators on its scope of customers and build strategic recommendations:
- Key account performance analysis (sales, sell rate, stock, traffic, share of shelf…)
- Inventory’s analysis by customer and order book to provide re-order recommendations and optimize business by key accounts.
- Prepare and support the sales team during meetings with key accounts in order to present the sales performance report and prioritize our recommendations.
- Work closely with the sales teams to collect data and develop the coverage rate
- Optimize our tools and processes to maximize the time spent analyzing performance data
Specific missions :
- Support the merchandising team in the construction of our future assortments based on sales performance
- Support the training of the various departments (sales, marketing, merchandising) in the analysis tools of the SDA team in order to develop the level of global commercial analysis.
- Participate in ad hoc projects (digital, data, supply or other) in order to continually advance Salomon in the collection and use of data.
Needed Work Experience : 3+ years of work experience in business, sales or financial analysis is essential
Education : Master degree in Business or engineering.
Foreign Language(s) : English and German professional level required
- Good knowledge of computer software
- Ability to use MS-office, with strong knowledge of excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
- Expertise in data management and analysis with excellent digital skills
- Organizational skills, management skills and business acumen
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Understanding of retailer merchandising principles
Transversal skills :
- Can do attitude with Start-Up mindset
- High level of energy and ability to energize others
- Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back in order to improve the results. Be proactive, assert themselves when making decisions.
- Sense of customer service: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, in order to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
- Ability to lead and/or support the change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Be able to question themselves and adjust their behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results
- Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative in order to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility
- Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop our brands and products
- Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
Permanent Contract, Full Time
Job based in Annecy, France.