We are looking for a Marketing Specialist ETAIL W/M to :
- Plan, develop, and execute best in class marketing plans for the top EMEA digital key accounts to gain market share and stand out from the competition.
- Support local market etail/ digital content production for selected customers and follow up on execution.
You will report directly to the Salomon Marketing Manager Winning Accounts EMEA.
Main activities :
Trade Marketing with digital Key accounts
- Create marketing strategies and plans to gain market share with best Brand consistency
- Trade marketing contact for e-tailers, work with SAM and SDA to develop and deliver the customer marketing plan, identify account shopper profile to develop seasonal plans
- Develop and manage implementation of local marketing plan to complement global plan
- Track activities’ results and leverage insights to continuously improve marketing solutions
- Manage and align marketing budgets to maximize ROI and drive revenue growth
Online shopper experience framework (OSEF)
- Evaluate via our OSEF process the quality of our presence with the selected partners
- Ensure providing the best brand/consumer experience with our key partners
- Recommend the SAM/SDA areas to improve our brand presence within negotiations
- Create and manage our wholesale digital brand stores and showcase Best/Worst cases by bsns area
- Provide guidelines and share via the EMEA E-tail community best practice examples
- Take full ownership of the presentation of product content and brand stores, supporting our partners in creating tailored content solutions utilizing our brand center
- Co-ordinate internally the relevant product copy including translation, enhanced viewing options and media content to ensure products are presented consistently cross border
- Provide feedback to Brand HQ and EMEA WA MM on toolbox required to present our product content through our strategic accounts (360 images, video, selector guides, prod attribution,..)
- Ensure our product content is consistent with brand guidelines
- Support retailer on linked products/ basket building ideas through features like “Customers also viewed/bought” “Complete the outfit” etc
Local Key Account digital support
- Deliver digital campaign assets to local Shoppers and selected customers for local executions managing the interface with internal/ external content production agencies
- Lead assets list creation for applicable consumer touchpoints, ensure planning and on-time delivery of the integrated marketing toolboxes
- Day to day management with local markets on required toolbox
Customer and web data
- Drive on deep analytics tools to fuel demand, raise engagement, drive traffic, increase conversion
- Utilize customer conversion data to identify opportunities to enhance our product content and drive sell through within the retailer
- Leverage sell-through data and web analytics to optimize consumer calendar execution, brand consumer experience and product content presentation
- Build action plan based on digital KPI provided by the bsns analyst (share of shelf, traffic, conv rate)
- Market trends: keep updated on technical trends within the E-commerce sector on how retailers / brands are presenting their product stories to consumers
- EMEA link: provide support to EMEA digital marketing to help implement our campaigns with strategic accounts; align closely with own E-comm teams to share best practice and identify opportunities to enhance our web presentation using performance data
- May assist transversal project within the dpt, the digital brand team or the Ecom team
- Needed work experience :
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in Digital sales accounts or Digital Trade Marketing.
- Experience in working directly with digital accounts is a plus.
- Sports industry experiences or passion for sports is an advantage.
- Education : University Degree level
- Foreign Language : proficiency in English.
- IT Skills : command of Microsoft Office, graphic/ design programs are a plus.
- Other skills :delivery and presentation of customers plans, experience of developing product copy or digital images is advantage, knowledge of web reporting software, high levels of awareness of SoMe and digital trends, experience in working in fast paced environment, strong analytic, summarization & problem-solving skills, project management skills, understand consumer and trade needs.
- Transversal skills :
- Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back to improve the results. Be proactive, assert themselves.
- Sense of customer service: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
- Ability to lead and/or support the change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Able to question themselves and adjust their behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve results
- Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility.
- Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment to develop our brand.
- Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
Specific transversal skills:
Results oriented, business focused, high attention to detail, rigor, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, multitasking skills, entrepreneurial.
Due to its nature, the role requires an average presence of 1 day/ week in the Salomon German office near Munich, plus attendance to the required meetings.
Fixed term contract : From February 2023 to October 2023
Office based in Barcelona