Descripción del empleo
Skechers, The Comfort Technology Company, was founded in Manhattan Beach, California in 1992 and has grown to be a multibillion company in 30 years. A lifestyle and performance footwear and apparel leader worldwide, Skechers are available in more than 170 countries and the Company employs more than +11,000 people.
With international business representing more than half of its total sales, Skechers has significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for all aspects of account management for several Independent wholesale accounts stocking Skechers footwear and support the activities associated with Skechers.es
What you will do:
- Liaising with customers daily, dealing effectively with any queries, taking sales orders over the phone / email and advising them of delivery dates.
- Keying orders for immediate and forward delivery, liaising with our warehouse to ensure that pick tickets are raised for all designated customer orders and advising them of booking-in dates, packing requirements etc.
- Working in support of the designated salespeople, updating them frequently on the status of their accounts, and providing information as and when requested.
- Maintaining all orders on the system, moving dates where necessary according to availability / requirements and managing the order book for customers, preparing regular delivery schedules and other reports necessary for effective order book management.
- Maintaining database of customer contacts
- Ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as requested / assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
What you bring with you
- Good communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Good computer skills, proficient command of Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Problem solving ability, with outside-the-box thinking mindset
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups
- Must possess strong organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
What we offer
We offer a permanent Full Time Position with a competitive package, a good teamwork atmosphere in a flexible and autonomous environment in a fast growing company where you will have opportunities for learning and developing yourself.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.