„You are the spearhead of our client’s brand visualization. You lead, steer brands and elevate their design language to new levels.”
Rouven, Director Advertising
Are you mad about motorsports? Does your heart beat for all areas of visual communication? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level? Well, get excited – because our design studio has space for an Art Director. Join us and work with notable motorsports brands from across the world. Elevate brands to the next level or develop a leading-edge new brand from scratch! All while leading and inspiring passionate, motivated creators. Unite all areas of visual communication (such as concept development, print design, digital, graphical, photo and video) with dynamic global clients and let your imagination run wild. This is your place.
- Creative leadership and holistic management of motorsport brands in our studio.
- Work closely with a copywriting partner to develop and present big ideas, creative concepts and 360° campaigns.
- Lead the visualisation of entire campaigns – from ideation to execution.
- Develop new brand guidelines and key visuals.
- Independent planning and management of projects and your multidisciplinary team.
- Build and develop excellent client relations and maintain open communication channels.
- Work with our project managers to oversee budgets and resource planning.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning. Able to brainstorm, question and justify.
- A distinct creativity and very high design quality standard.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a branding / design / communications agency as a Senior Graphic Designer or Art Director.
- Successfully completed studies in the creative field.
- Prior experience in photo and film production.
- Strong teamwork and communication abilities. A natural leader with an open and down-to-earth attitude.
- Fluency in English, German is an asset.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events.
What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.