At a Glance:
We are excited to offer a technical lead position in the field of IT to an entrepreneurial new member of our international team. We are looking for an EDI Integration Specialist to join our growing team in Shanghai.
The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our integrations using third-party service providers (SPS Commerce, DI Central), as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The core function will be building out integration pipelines to support critical business data, with an initial focus on exchange of electronic order and invoice documents with our customers and retail partners.
You will help will support our business users and development teams on initiatives and will ensure optimal performance of the system integrations. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Create new integration solutions and help support current integrations with a focus on On’s current order and invoice process cycles.
- Onboarding of new customers onto existing integration paths.
- Oversee daily monitoring of multiple B2B and systems integration workflows
- Respond to requests from external and internal customers regarding production issues
- Document bugs and define required changes
- Assist in design and development on integration projects such as requirements gathering and working with non-technical stakeholders
- Work with development teams to define requirements and plan project
- Assemble integrations sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Strive for greater functionality in our systems integrations
- Minimum 4-6 years of EDI experience
- Bachelors’ degree
- Solid understanding of data standards, formats, and transformation such as XML, JSON, CSV/TSV
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with file transfer and secure data exchange techniques such as HTTP, SFTP, Web Services or AS2
- Experience in EDI, ETL or B2B integration is a must
- Experience with an iPaaS or mapping/translation tools such as Boomi, MuleSoft, or similar ETL tools would be a nice to have
- Nice to have Azure / D365 experience
- Experience with one or more programming languages, eg. Java, C#
- Familiarity with an Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiar with English is a must and Japanese is a must
What we offer: