Oversee the IT project portfolio for the assigned brands and Amer Sports Group functions, define and drive best practices and standards to ensure accountability, roll out the PMO methodology and tool-set throughout the organization to ensure Project Portfolio reporting and therefore support senior management in decision taking. As an IT Consultant PMO own and deliver IT programs for AS through enforced practices and standards.
More than a Job – what can you expect:
- Monitor, track and alert on the performance of the project teams.
- Ensure that all IT project items and deliverables are supported by the business case and further project quality gates.
- Actively work with large projects / programs as PMO consultant.
- Constantly improve the existing PMO toolkit (incl. Word and PPT templates) as well as 3rd party tools (MS Project Online / MS Project for the Web / MS Teams / Testing tools / …).
- Take ownership and govern the assigned tasks through agreed practices and standards using the group’s tooling for measurable outcomes in the Project Management context.
Your Passion – show your skills:
- Professional commitment: Demonstrates passion and personal investment to develop our PMO.
- IT project and portfolio management: Willingness to grow expertise in IT project management to lead teams towards excellence in their delivery.
- Agile DevOps experience: Familiarity with range of classical project management practices and communications. Knowledge of Agile DevOps practices and knowledge of respective models. Passion for these practices and ability to promote usage to business stakeholders and IT organization.
- Business process knowledge: Knowledge of various business processes across different functions such as SCM, Marketing, Sales, Finance to allow for discussions and analysis of topics.
- Analytical skills & Problem Solving: Able to synthesize new trends in Project Management to identify pathways to successfully develop and implement proposals.
- Consulting mindset: Act as a consulting-minded personality to ensure proper project delivery as well as project portfolio reporting for PMO stakeholders as well as to further develop the PMO approach.
Your new home – what we offer:
- Strong team spirit and an open, appreciative company culture.
- Responsible projects with dedicated teams.
- Onboarding programs.
- Flexible working hours and mobile working/home office 50%.
- Wide range of sports opportunities and use of our fitness room.
- Employee purchasing with attractive discounts on our brand products.
- Corporate benefits (discounts with various cooperation partners).
- Company pension plan and an employee profit-sharing plan.
- Benefits for public transportation (MVV).
- Job bike.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply online.