Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Supply Chain Specialist – Outbound will ensure timely processing, shipment, and delivery of New Balance products from European and UK distribution centres to customers.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Liaise with market specific Customer Service teams to ensure an efficient flow of warehouse activity
- Control and process pick note cancellation requests.
- Monitoring timely status changes of warehouse orders
- Monitoring milestone and status changes and timings of outbound freight
- Ensure all customer returns are expedited within SLAs.
- Liaise with the marketing teams to ensure that all shipments required for all marketing events are planned efficiently
- Effectively communicate updates and changes to the Outbound Supply Chain Team Leader and relevant stakeholders
- Monitoring that applicable automated data packets are correctly transmitted between all connected IT systems
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Proficient experience in logistics or supply chain
- Understanding of warehouse operations and delivery requirements
- Good presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Fluency in English, additional other languages would be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Highly organized in prioritising work, multi-tasking, and consistently meeting deadlines within a fast-paced work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.