Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
Provide total customer satisfaction to meet the needs of the customers according to New Balance standards, drive sales and achieve targets. As a Retail Associate you will be an ambassador of the brand embracing New Balance values in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Achieve personal KPIs
- Deliver total customer satisfaction
- Assist customers in understanding why our products meet their needs
- Follow the end to end customer journey – from entering the store to leaving the store
- Open and close sale transactions including processing sales in line with company procedure
- Uphold company values in day to day work
- Encourage continuous improvement through ongoing feedback
- Responsible for maintaining health, safety and environmental standards in store
- Help to ensure the store remains as commercial as possible following given guidelines for example, visual merchandising and stockroom standards
- Protecting the New Balance brand and assets at all times
- Actively own your own learning, for example, product knowledge, product fit
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Team player
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Motivation/positive attitude towards sales
- Desire to succeed and improve
- Ability to performance basic maths and general retail operational processes
- Past retail experience desirable
- Interest in Fashion and/or sport desirable
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule includes weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.