Skechers Assistant Managers:
- Lead, merchandise, process shipment, manage product, replenish and problem solve
- Lead and inspire the team in meeting and exceeding sales plan
- Drive results through an impeccably presented sales floor and role model outstanding customer service
- Coach and mentor the team in multiple retail skill-sets to elevate the store’s performance and productivity
- Ensure the store has impeccable merchandising, on-point signage and pricing with beautiful visual presentation
- Assist the Store Manager in leading outstanding people processes, team development and ensure an amazing employee experience
- Are Operation Guru who assist the Store Manager in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimise shrink and drive profitability
- Insist on a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store
Core Skills as an Assistant Manager
- Your talent assessment and development skills are solid and you’re always working hard to get even better
- You’re an expert at the stock function and always know how to manage shipment and replenishment
- You will thrive in times of change and shifting priorities and have a strong ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen
- You have a highly developed ability convey information and set direction with your team
- You’ll be able to utilise time and resources extremely well to meet deadlines and manage operational priorities
- You’ll be able to support, nurture and challenge the team to drive and manage performance in a positive way
- You drive your own personal development and understand what you need to do to progress within the company
- Your proven experience makes you an authentic and credible leader that people will naturally follow
What You’ll Get:
- Permanent Full Time position
- Competitive compensation package (plus commission)
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- You are required to consistently move about inside the store to greet and sell to customers, arrange merchandise and inventory and clean the store, etc.
- You will frequently communicate with customers, both in person and over the telephone, to meet, greet, serve and sell products.
- You may frequently ascend/descend a ladder or step stool to access shelves, stock shelves, arrange merchandise, clean the store, etc.
- You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25kg, carrying at a specified distance dependent on the work area, or use the Buddy System e.g. asking for assistance from a co-worker.
- You may occasionally be required to remain in a stationary position, reaching with hands and arms.
- While performing the duties of this job, you may be exposed to loud music.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are fully committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally and avoiding discrimination at work.