Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Supply Chain Specialist – Inbound will ensure timely shipment, transport and delivery of New Balance products into Europe and the UK to maximise order book conversion opportunities.
- Liaising with vendors and logistics providers to ensure shipment bookings are expedited
- Monitoring milestone and status changes and timings of inbound freight
- Ensuring that all warehouse receipts are planned and processed efficiently to enable maximum order book conversion opportunities.
- Effectively communicate updates and changes to the Inbound Supply Chain Team Leader and relevant stakeholders
- Monitoring that applicable automated data packets are correctly transmitted between all connected IT systems
- Reconcile stock levels between NB and 3PL IT systems
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Proficient experience in logistics or supply chain
- Understanding of transportation and warehouse operations and delivery requirements
- Good presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Fluency in English, additional other languages would be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Highly organized in prioritising work, multi-tasking, and consistently meeting deadlines within a fast-paced work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.