Atomic is one of the leading manufacturers of wintersports equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation. For our head office in Altenmarkt im Pongau / Salzburg we are seeking at the earliest possible date:
E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISING MANAGER (M/F/D)
The Global E-Commerce Merchandising Manager is responsible for implementing the Global E-Commerce catalogue, categories and key products in order to optimize the consumer experience and grow profitable sales. You use your analytical skills and creativity to optimize the performance of our website and provide the best consumer product experience possible. With your skills you will drive continuous improvement based on data and insights with a consumer-centric approach.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- PDP & PLP Ownership: Own the experience and steer feature developments as well as visual and technical optimization of the Product Detail and Product Listing Pages.
- Merchandising: Develop site merchandising practices that scale and consider people, processes, and tools to deliver an exceptional ecommerce experience across our sites.
- Catalog & Content Management: Update site content & campaigns where needed to support local initiatives and prepare new product launches during the season.
- Stock Management: In close collaboration with the supply team develop category forecasts and ensure sufficient product reservations are in place to support sales forecast.
- Marketing Enablement: Ensure stock levels throughout the season as well as providing product input for campaigns and activations.
- Analytics & Insights: Establish KPIs and tracking mechanisms to manage these metrics and drive profitable growth in each area of the business: AOV, Conversion, Return Rate, Reviews, NPS. Translate data into actionable insights for different stakeholders.
- Interface to Business Units: Partner with the product teams to develop ecommerce features, functionality & tools that drive sales. Provide data and insights on consumer needs and expectations to ensure continuous improvement in product development.
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in E-Commerce, App Business, Tech Start Up or similar digital professional experience.
- Experience with Apparel / Outdoor / Winter Sports products a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a bonus.
- Business-fluent English skills required; additional German skills preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office; Experience in Magento or similar, Google Optimizely, JIRA, various PCM, PIM and various web applications.
- Experience with Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar are beneficial.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with a pro-active and collaborative working style.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A varied, demanding and self-responsible activity in the sports industry.
- Comprehensive development and training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility.
- Attractive social and employee benefits.
- Canteen on site.
Compensation for this position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the wood processing industry. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply online with all usual application documents.