About the Supervisor Role
At Skechers, our Supervisors make an incredible impact every day on our customers, team and company. They teach merchandise, process shipment, inspire, manage product, problem solve and more in short, they truly are the heartbeat and future of Skechers Retail!
Supervisors at Skechers can always:
- Support in leading, coaching and developing the team to meet and exceed sales plan
- Drive results through an impeccably presented sales floor and role modelling outstanding customer service
- Be proficient in visual merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and stunning presentation
- Be a true brand ambassador for Skechers by educating customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel
- Support the management team in supervising people processes, team development and ensuring an amazing employee experience
- Assist the management team in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability
- Role Model a team that follows best practices for a healthy, profitable store
Core Skills as a Supervisor
- You’re an expert at the stock function and always know how to manage shipment and replenishment
- You will thrive in times of change and shifting priorities and have a strong ability to stay flexible to the unforeseen
- You have a highly developed ability convey information and motivate your team
- You’ll be able to utilise time and resources extremely well to meet deadlines and manage operational priorities
- You’ll be able to support, nurture and challenge the team to succeed with your positivity
- You drive your own personal development and understand what you need to do to progress within the company
- Your proven experience makes you an authentic and credible role model that people will naturally follow
What you’ll get:
- Permanent Full Time position
- Competitive compensation package (plus commission)
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- You are required to consistently move about inside the store to greet and sell to customers, arrange merchandise and inventory and clean the store, etc.
- You will frequently communicate with customers, both in person and over the telephone, to meet, greet, serve and sell products.
- You may frequently ascend/descend a ladder or step stool to access shelves, stock shelves, arrange merchandise, clean the store, etc.
- You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25kg, carrying at a specified distance dependent on the work area, or use the Buddy System e.g. asking for assistance from a co-worker.
- You may occasionally be required to remain in a stationary position, reaching with hands and arms.
- While performing the duties of this job, you may be exposed to loud music.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are fully committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally and avoiding discrimination at work.