At Skechers Our Sales Associates:
- Deliver an incredible customer experience through greeting every customer and showcasing the Skechers brand
- Sells our incredible products and their features and benefits by recommending footwear and accessories that meet and exceed our customers’ wants and needs
- Prevent losses and delight customers by demonstrating accuracy and integrity with every transaction
- Treat their store as their own, always making sure the floor is full, immaculately clean, priced correctly, and displayed to our high standards
- Work with accuracy at pace to process shipment, recover, clean and fill within deadlines
- Ensure their positive energy and enthusiasm for people is shared with every customer and team member every day
- Follow policy & procedure as well as operational best practices to ensure a healthy, safe and profitable store
Core skills as a Sales Associate
- Be able to accomplish multiple tasks whilst maintaining excellent customer service levels
- Prevent loss by never losing focus, and always ensuring your service is proactive, accurate and dependable
- Preferably already have retail/customer service experience in a team-orientated fast paced environment
- Be able to communicate clearly both written and verbally in English (other relevant language are an advantage)
- Have basic mathematics skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
What you’ll get
- Seasonal Part Time position
- Competitive compensation package (plus commission)
- Enhanced holiday
- Generous Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- You are required to consistently move about inside the store to greet and sell to customers, arrange merchandise and inventory and clean the store, etc.
- You will frequently communicate with customers, both in person and over the telephone, to meet, greet, serve and sell products.
- You may frequently ascend/descend a ladder or step stool to access shelves, stock shelves, arrange merchandise, clean the store, etc.
- You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25kg, carrying at a specified distance dependent on the work area, or use the Buddy System e.g. asking for assistance from a co-worker.
- You may occasionally be required to remain in a stationary position, reaching with hands and arms.
- While performing the duties of this job, you may be exposed to loud music.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are fully committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally and avoiding discrimination at work.