At a Glance:
Your mission is to unveil consumer and market insights using variate and innovative methods from several data sources, and to amplify these insights to the rest of the business to drive strategic decision making.
The Commercial Analytics and Consumer Insights team’s goal is to empower On with the strategic insights that drive decision making. We’re a group of curious, creative and passionate people coming together to unveil valuable business insights from all angles to support a growing and evolving business. Whether it’s consumer behavior, market trends, onsite activity or product performance — we’re On it. This group of all-star data engineers, data scientists, data analysts and UX researchers are committed to understanding the what, why, and how in the numbers to deliver actionable findings to the rest of the Oniverse.
- You will bring your passion and curiosity about consumer, brand and market to contribute to recommendations and to inform decisions with stakeholders from Sales teams, Marketing strategy, Business and Product development, among others.
- You will navigate different stakeholders to gather and synthesise the needs on consumer and market insights, translate these needs into a research plan and deliver back with clear strategic recommendations.
- Your strategic mindset will shape and develop the strategy and plan for the Consumer and Market Insights team, which combines consumer insights specialists and UX researchers.
- You will be adopting and implementing global tools, methodologies and solutions, while creating new where necessary.
- BSc or MSc in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, Social Studies, or similar.
- 5+ years working with consumer/user and market research, preferably in the sports/fashion/retail industry or related agency.
- You have a curios and a customer-centric mind, you enjoy solving problems and identifying opportunities using diverse and modern sources of knowledge.
- Observational and analytical skills, comfortable with data and visualisation techniques.
- You have extensive experience working with both quantitative and qualitative research methods to create comprehensive studies that unveil consumer and market insights.
- You feel comfortable with consumer research platforms, social listening, brand tracker to not just unearth relevant data about our audiences, but tell stories that drive decision and marketing strategies.
- Deep knowledge on how to assess brand awareness, consideration, and perception, and how to conduct usability studies, competitive analysis, survey studies, etc. in ways that are supportive of marketing efforts.
- You understand how to bring these insights into actions to the Marketing Strategy, Product Development, Business Development, through strong presentations and storytelling skills.
- Exceptional written, presentation and verbal communication skills
What we offer: