POSITION TITLE: Golf Marketing Executive – UK, Ireland & Nordics)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This position is responsible for developing and managing the Wilson Golf, Brand & Marketing Strategy within the territory.
Working with the territory sales teams and EMEA Golf Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building long term brand equity and executing seasonal marketing initiatives.
You will work across a variety of Marketing functions including Sports, Trade, Digital, PR, Communications and Influencer to create demand and drive conversion across our portfolio of golf products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
Territory Marketing Plans
• Utilize your experience, network and knowledge to develop clear territory marketing plans, communicate these to the broader group and provide regular updates on progress.
• Working cross functionally with our Commercial team you will develop and align KPI’s behind our strategic business initiatives.
• Provide strategic input to Marketing leadership regionally & globally.
• Working with the territory sales team to select and manage the Wilson Advisory Staff programme including providing product, training, and monitoring sales.
• Working with the Tour team ensure a consistent pipeline of content.
• Create and support a programme of demo events and fitting days to build awareness and drive conversion.
• Working with the territory sales teams create and manage tiered customer marketing plans to build awareness, support consideration and drive conversion.
• Execute best in class retail and online experience to ensure our brand and products stand out.
• Build a content strategy ensuring sufficiency to service Wilson digital channels including Social, Email, Blog, Paid Media and Website.
• Syndicate content across Wilson digital channels to drive awareness and consideration.
• Work with media partners and agencies to build tactical paid campaigns.
PR, Communications & Influencer
• Working with the EMEA Marketing Manager ensure a clear plan for always on and tactical story telling.
• Build local relationships with key media and manage agency partners to ensure we are top of mind.
• Select and manage influencer Marketing strategies to build long term brand equity and drive shorter term tactical campaigns.
Budget planning & management
• Plan and manage territory budgets in line with Wilson fiscal planning cycles.
• Ensure budget spend aligns to strategic initiatives and provide reports on key metrics.
• Work cross functionally, regionally, and globally.
• Monitor competitors in the space and share relevant learnings to the team.
• Proactively network to ensure you are up to date with key golfing partnerships, events, and moments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Fluent in Oral and Written English.
• SAP knowledge beneficial.
• People oriented – Proven experience in helping people and finding it rewarding to solve people’s problems; proactively using that experience to make the whole service better.
• Problem Solver – Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to coordinate cross functionally – You like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal-oriented team.
• Ability to travel Nationally and Internationally.
• 3+ years’ experience in Marketing positions.
• Background & Knowledge of the Golf market preferred.
• Clear understanding and experience working across digital channels including email, social media, paid media and websites.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sports science or management beneficial.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Generous staff discounts across Amer brand portfolio
• Company pension scheme
• An interesting role in a challenging industry
• Professional development opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.