At a Glance:
Our Talent team is expanding with the growth of On and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us in this journey as a Compensation & Benefits Lead. We are looking for someone who has passion for data analytics and conceptual interpretation; as well as has experience developing frameworks and providing advice on compensation and benefits initiatives, ideally in a fast-paced, start-up like environment.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- You will be responsible for further defining our global compensation and benefits strategy for the years to come.
- You will manage the year-end process, from providing recommendations on the increases that stays within allocated budget to defining the process and timelines that Talent Business Partners will follow in order to deliver successfully.
- You will be responsible to conduct our annual external benchmark, from managing the vendor, to the job matching process, as well as analyse the outcome and provide recommendations.
- You will advise our Talent Business Partners on all matters related to compensation and benefits.
- You will be responsible to manage company's equity plan globally, as well as prepare and provide relevant reporting to different stakeholders (finance, payroll, senior leadership, etc.)
- You will conduct pay equity analysis for multiple countries and provide recommendation on next steps.
- You will oversee budget for new positions and provide recommendations on appropriate benchmark and bands to be used per country.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of regular and ad hoc compensation and benefits reports and overviews
- Lead and develop your team
- You love data analytics and you have strong understanding of what’s required to build a compensation and benefits strategy
- 5 years of experience minimum in a similar role
- You have a comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and their tax implications, and private vs public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset to be able to handle considerable amount of data, but yet structure it and provide recommendations based on your analysis
- You seek to solve problems creatively and you don’t necessarily stop at the most obvious answer
- You are a skilled communicator and able to effectively illustrate the value of the benefits offered
- You have excellent project management skills. You are resourceful, nimble and can achieve a lot with little.
- You work cross-functionally across the organization, you offer your support and share knowledge
- You drive for results and are self-motivated. Your look for opportunities to surprise and create an exceptional work environment.
- You learn rapidly and eagerly and support others around you on doing so
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.