VANS EMEA is looking for an exceptional eCommerce Merchandiser – Customs to join our eCommerce team based in Stabio, Switzerland on a 1 year contract to cover maternity.
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As eCommerce Merchandiser – Customs, your responsibility will be to support the execution of business strategies to drive growth and feature development to enable creativity through our Customization platform.
How You Will Make a Difference
In this role, you will be responsible for the product Customization experience online for EMEA, analytics gathering and business reporting. You will support cross functional partners by contributing to our seasonal calendar. You will achieve this by:
- Ensuring custom products, content, and prints are set-up on time and merchandised.
- Working with the Global teams in the US to align and leverage on key stories and campaigns.
- Building business reporting to share insights to cross functional partners, EMEA leaders, as well as the Global team.
- Providing insights on style performance, swatch behaviour and trend.
- Supporting Customs site maintenance activities and enhancements.
- Partnering with eCommerce Merchandising Managers to ensure proper visibility of Customs products in the category pages, and navigation according to analytics, testing data and relevant strategies.
Skills for Success
You should be a passionate eCommerce professional, with:
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience, preferably as Merchandiser
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or another analytical tools experience
- Preferably experienced in a CMS tool and in catalog management
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication. Other languages will be a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively; work well with a team and have a positive attitude
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work with deadlines by planning tasks in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to convert raw data from multiple sources into actionable insights
- Self-starter that can work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to develop relationships with other departments and regions
- Quick with learning new tools and platforms
- Proficient in eCommerce and retail industry advancements, trends and initiatives
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
This post is not eligible for relocation support
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!