At a Glance:
As a global scheduling specialist at On, you’ll support the ongoing rollout of the workforce management tool and associated processes as we move from project into production. This role is responsible for all elements of tactical planning following the capacity planning process, and ensures we are well prepared to meet the challenges of the coming days and weeks. You’ll bring skills and experience to help shape and deliver world-class resource planning for Happiness Delivery at On.
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player Team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On – we would be happy to write stories together.
- Take ownership of the scheduling process for your area and produce schedules that align both to our forecast demand and comply with local laws
- Work closely with frontline teams and outsource partners to ensure good coverage in order to achieve service levels.
- Assist with the administration and configuration of Alvaria WFM (previously known as Aspect) both during the rollout phase, and into production
- Help our internal customers understand planning methodology and support them in using the WFM tool
- Design and implement process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the scheduling process
- You bring experience of working in multi-site resource planning environment and have experience working with a WFM tool. Experience with Alvaria/Aspect specifically is desirable but not essential.
- Working with data is second-nature to you, and you’re able to manipulate and understand data with ease, using Excel or similar tools
- You have an eye for detail and are able to get to the root cause of an issue when something seems not quite right
- You can see the big picture when confronted with conflicting priorities and ensure you’re focusing on the tasks with the biggest impacts first
- You’re a strong communicator and are able your style to suit your audience. You’re able to use this skill to help people understand complex concepts and ideas
- You are most at home working in a team, and don’t hesitate to get your hands dirty, even when tasks fall outside of your responsibilities
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.