Supply Chain Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator you will support the Sample Operations for the EMEA region. You’ll take ownership the whole samples process for Subsidiaries and Distributors, from end to end.
Communication and collaboration is a key part to this role, and you will create great working relationships with partners across all levels of the business.
- Own the end-to-end process of Sample Management for subsidiaries and distributors
- Create and develop great working relationships with cross functional teams for the territories to ensure positive ongoing partnerships
- Support the invoicing process and monitor the accuracy of billing and timeliness of payment authorisation
- Compile, collate and review a wide range of reports, often providing feedback and areas for improvement
- Work cross functionally, both internally and externally, to identify opportunities that will improve the Distribution ad Transport function and lead to gains in efficiency and effectiveness
- Collate and distribute the data for the monthly Operations performance metrics management review.
Who You Are:
- A pro-active self-guided thinker
- You have an eye for detail and an problem-solving approach to tasks
- A great communicator and collaborator with across the business
- Develops relationships of trust with external stakeholders
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a similar role within Samples, Logistics or end-to-end Supply Chain
- An understanding of data management and reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel
- Candidates with an understanding of systems like Oracle is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.