We are excited to offer the position of Head of Sales Brazil to an entrepreneurial new member of our diverse team. Together with the Brazil Sales team, you’ll be responsible for building the brand in the wholesale channel, partnering with a selected group of retail partners. From dreaming the future over planning the next year, down to supporting the day-to-day, your goal is to bring our brand’s mission to life through our partners: to ignite the human spirit through movement.
- Establish sustainable relationships with our group of retail partners, both large key accounts, as well as single-door community champions, to grow the business together
- Planning and goal setting for the wholesale business, as well as performance tracking – whilst moving between the long-term vision and the daily business requirements easily. Regular forecasting, as well as bottom up distribution planning by category (footwear, apparel, accessories) and channel (run, outdoor, all day)
- Head up a growing team consisting of a Key Account Manager, Sales Representatives, and Technical Representatives – all based in Brazil
- Lead, support, and mentor a growing Brazil Sales team to achieve personal and professional goals
- Collaboration with the Marketing, Happiness Delivery (Customer Service), Operations and Finance teams to establish and follow a holistic approach in servicing retail partners, always with the eye on the health of the brand and overall business
- As part of the local leadership team (together with the team members leading Happiness Delivery (Customer Service), Finance, Marketing, and Operations), partner with the local group of leaders to create and share a long-term vision for the market and business, as well as build On culture and embrace the On spirits locally, e.g. team offsites, events, culture related workshops and cross-functional collaboration
- 5+ years of sales management experience (Country Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Key Account Manager, etc.) within the footwear / fashion / consumer goods industry, leading a team and collaborating cross-functionally
- Experience working closely with key accounts and speciality retailers in Brazil with a track record of understanding business requirements, planning, and target tracking
- Deep understanding of our brand’s customer communities; experience in building and developing premium brands successfully in the footwear or apparel space
- Leader who inspires through vision and action; who empowers and coaches people so they can develop and grow; fair and caring leadership style
- Strong team player and collaborator, with an intentional and thoughtful communication style; cross-functional mindset and holistic approach
- An analytics expert pro-actively engaging with data to find the best insights, inform decisions and derive actions
- You are open to travel 20% of your time
- You are fully fluent in both Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.