At a Glance:
As the fastest growing global running brand reaching millions of runners, On is leading the way in direct fan interaction at major running, cultural moments, established group runs, own branded events, and grassroots retail activities.
We are looking for an Events Specialist to elevate our consumer-branded experience, deliver scalable event experiences for existing and new On fans in line with the Oceania strategy.
On is a brand built around movement that celebrates the human spirit in everything we do and the Events team plays a key role in bringing our community together to celebrate our mission and contributing to On`s mission to be the number 1 brand on runners' feet.
We’re the friends who show you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products – so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things – questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Responsible for bringing to life all external as well as internal events at On across AU and NZ with the full support of the wider team.
- Lead and execute the development of communication plans pre, during, and post events.
- Elevate our brand experience across all event touchpoints aligning to On`s brand identity guidelines and amplify our key marketing messages aligning with Regional strategy.
- Source and negotiate partnerships with relevant organisations to drive event success.
- Extend global event formats and localise for the AU and NZ markets.
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally (Sales, Tech, Marketing, Campaigns and Brand Teams) and partner with the Community & Global Events Team to further evolve our On branded events
- Bring market insights, analyse event and shoe count data to test and learn across various event formats
- Manage and maintain event materials.
- Role will be based in Melbourne.
- You have between 2 – 3 years of experience managing events from pre-production to post-production
- Project management experience – ability to stay focused on different tasks and act effectively and efficiently to achieve strong credibility for the products and brand
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to excite and engage customers and partners about the brand
- The attitude of a team player and an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when challenged
- A passion for innovation and improvement – experience conceptualising new event formats to deliver the WOW
- You are flexible to travel – this role is based in Melbourne, but will require a considerable amount of travel away from the office
What we offer: