At a Glance:
The world's fastest growing sports company is seeking a Footwear Industrial Engineering (IE) Specialist to join our Costing team in Vietnam. Based in the Ho Chi Minh office, you will establish the IE structure at On as well as having plenty of opportunities to explore and learn further.
We, the Costing team, collaborates closely and cross-functionally with teams from development, materials, finance, production, and supply chain, to identify opportunities in increasing company margins.
- Be the industrial engineering expert for setting up and building IE structure and database at On Vietnam with the focus on labor cost as a key factor in cost calculation at On in order to achieve the goal of fair cost payments to On’s partners.
- Develop, implement and maintain labor cost standards, inline with development of costing standards to achieve a fact-based, transparent and sustainable costing.
- Execute labor costing excellence projects through best practices and continuous improvement activities with On’s T1 suppliers. Collaborate with T1 suppliers to make recommendations to their industrial engineering and costing teams to improve costing processes.
- Participate in projects to increase suppliers’ efficiency and product cost competitiveness in conjunction with On’s global manufacturing strategy.
- Support other team members in the costing team to achieve brand margin goals by driving suppliers’ efficiency improvement program and industrial engineering initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, accounting, engineering.
- At least 4-5 years' experience of IE and time study in footwear sector. Knowledge about different processes and constructions of footwear manufacturing is a must.
- Good commercial sense, analysis skills, passion for numbers and engineering.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and impeccable integrity.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, spoken and written; Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.