At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Sales Representative in Northern Region, you will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast.
Every day of our job is a new adventure that we start and finish together as a team. Our motivation is to pass this unique On-Running-Sensation on to others every single day of our work.
- Manage the sales activities in the Central / Northern Region, with a strong focus on B2B relationship management, strategic development of the partners and related prodcts trainings
- Organise and execute several sell-in meetings with our partners, with a strong focus on growth vision and related budget plan, both sell-in and sell-out throughout the season/year.
- Work closely with customer service to ensure the delivery of pre-orders and re-orders.
- Organise B2B retail events and help identify of new business growth opportunities for our partners.
- Close collaboration with the Marketing Department to make our exciting marketing concepts come to life, inclduing but not limited to brand and retail maketing campaign, new prodcut launch and community-based activities.
- 1-2 years work experience in the sporting goods industry, either in a shop with running focus or in the B2B retail (“on the road”)
- A passion for bringing sales initiative to life in order to reach overall sales target
- Self-driven approach to organise the operational relationship management with our partner, including meeting planning and execution, data analysis, activation & trainings, events
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners.
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication and negotiation skills
What we offer: