SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motosports, skis and running products worldwide. To consolidate our e-Bike Division engineering team in Givisiez (Switzerland) we are seeking a
Bike Engineer – e-Bikes
You will be integrated in our e-Bike engineering team to develop carbon and/or alloy framesets, from the concept definition to the product industrial 3D. Therefore you will have the responsibility to:
- Define the technical specifications with the Product Managers.
- Search for new concepts / solutions in close collaboration with other teams.
- Support designers and 3D modelers during the design phase.
- Validate the function and dimensioning of the concepts / solutions.
- Handle the industrial 3D file in close relation with Designers and factories.
- Validate tooling, material choice and process with our team.
- Follow-up the tests to reach the performance and product safety / life-time targets.
- Visit the suppliers to validate the process.
- Assist our Product Managers, Designers and factories to ensure the feasibility of the products according to the specifications.
- Assist our marketing team with preparing workshops and shows.
- Manage your assigned projects (respect of time-lines until the start of production).
- Engineering Degree – Masters.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Advanced user knowledge of 3D software (Creo).
- Ability to work in an engineering team, with proven collaboration skills.
- Project management experience.
- Creativity and an appreciation of good design.
- User knowledge of FEA software (Simulate / Ansys is a plus).
- Experience in simultaneous engineering.
- Knowledge of bicycle mechanics.
- Avid Biker.
- Willingness to travel.
- First language English, German or French and fluent in one of the other languages.
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives according to the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. Our enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland). We are excited to receive your application via our career page.