As a Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) you will consistently deliver a high-quality pool of candidates through collaboration with HR Business Partners, hiring managers, and external stakeholders, whilst harnessing the power of social media and networking avenues to showcase the Skechers brand and position the Company as an employer of choice. You will be accountable for identifying and leveraging resources that will enhance the recruitment and selection process in Skechers, from planning, collaborating, coordinating, concluding, and reviewing related projects that will enhance the overall attraction process through to onboarding.
Our Recruitment Business Partner’s main duties and responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to:
- Ensuring candidate pools are of high-quality and coaching hiring managers to deliver a smooth candidate experience, adjusting processes and implementing training where needed, in liaison with appropriate partners.
- Continually developing strong knowledge in yourself and your team to accurately screen, assess and process high volumes of potential candidates as needed. Considering automation where necessary and including in the recruitment strategy.
- Building and delivering a recruitment marketing strategy through the use of social media platforms and other technological tools to build awareness of the brand. Coaching others to expand the reach.
- Seeking and connecting with external stakeholders where necessary, to develop good practices and conducive partnerships which will enhance the recruitment offering.
- Consistently implementing highly detailed operational, administrative, and tactical processes throughout the sourcing and hiring life cycle, with a view to improving efficiencies and effectiveness of the recruitment service. Communicating regularly with the HRD to ensure alignment of recruitment vision.
- Encouraging hiring managers and recruiters to create relationships and rapport with candidates and internal stakeholders and ensure their approach is aligned to the recruitment strategy and vision.
- Ensuring all hiring employees are ambassadors and represent the Skechers brand, products and team with candidates, partners, and industry colleagues.
- Staying in touch with the external market and maintaining a level of knowledge to stay ahead of competition.
- Planning, budgeting and leading recruitment events and initiatives in line with business needs and in liaison with HR Business Partners and internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Collaborating with HR Business Partners to evaluate training needs. Coaching, training, and buddying with internal stakeholders as necessary to reinforce the recruitment vision and align with objectives and goals.
- Initiating meetings where necessary to discuss future recruitment strategies and ensuring policy and process is in line with business objectives and the recruitment vision.
- Implementing strategic recruitment solutions through analysis of recruitment data and performance metrics, whilst considering productivity and operations to the retail environment.
- Developing a team of recruitment experts and influencing the wider business by educating, communicating and liaising with internal stakeholders on the steps needed to enhance the recruitment and attraction process overall.
Core Skills as a Recruitment Business Partner
You will be a professional, collaborative and adaptable person with a positive outlook and an ability to plan towards a future vision.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Proven work experience in recruitment and attraction management.
- Demonstrable experience of assessment, resulting in successfully hired candidates who have grown with the business.
- Knowledge of recruitment sources, including social media, and their use to improve candidate attraction and pool quality. Experience in analysis and trend identification through to solution and resolution.
- Ability to influence others through clear communication and focus on objectives.
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs and shifting priorities.
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with internal stakeholders whilst being comfortable in giving feedback to others.
- Highly developed ability to convey or present information and ideas to multiple audiences in writing or verbally.
- Solution orientated mindset and ability to action agreed objectives with clarity, logic and efficiency.
- Excellent organisation skills to use time and assets well to meet deadlines and stay on schedule.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that the professionalism and reputation of the brand is always maintained.
- Knowledge of the industry and a curiosity to research and develop this by using network contacts and forming a game plan to bring the best talent to Skechers.
- Experience in the retail environment would be an advantage.
- Competent in the use of MS Office and other technology that will increase efficiencies.
- Full time permanent role working Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week) – currently 1 day working from home.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loyalty Discounts with health and wellbeing brands
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product Discount
- Free Parking
- Salary Exchange Scheme
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme including personal counselling and wellbeing support
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards