VANS EMEA is looking for an exceptional “Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Analytics” to join our Marketing team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as “Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Analytics” are responsible for managing and collaborating with the entire Marketing organization, Consumer Insights, Sales, Retail, Digital, Product and Finance teams to create a holistic view of all relevant data linked to Vans EMEA Marketing, with a focus on MROI and budget management. This role requires a proven track record in data/financial analysis, as well as in generating fact-based recommendations based on business data insights. The objectives of this role are to improve MROI results and ensure best in class marketing budget management.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Marketing Budget Management
- Serve as key liaison between Marketing and Finance for EMEA region.
- Drive consistent reporting via a set of marketing budgeting tools to provide ad hoc visibility to guide fact-based discussions with budget owners and brand leadership.
- Develop new platforms that could move from excel to dynamic and integrated tools, continuously evolving/optimising the marketing data dashboard.
- Recommend & Apply MROI study guidance within key decision windows – throughout the spectrum of Brand marketing activation.
- Own Marketing Planner (MAP) management and reporting within the EMEA region.
- Marketing Operations/GTM
- Create, own, and manage the seasonal Internal Marketing Calendar for EMEA and ensure that all parties are aware, informed and signed up to meeting marketing deliverables in connection with the Go-To-Market process.
- Act as the conduit between the EMEA Marketing and Creative teams to ensure calendar and deliverable alignment takes place.
- Partner with Global Marketing to successfully navigate the global GTM milestones, providing local perspective on commercial realities, market conditions & competitive pressure.
- Provide thought leadership on evolution of Global Marketing GTM milestones with a focus on opportunities for enhanced connectivity and efficiency.
- Ensure Global team has visibility to regional stories and supporting plans and regularly communicate changes as they occur.
- Manage GTM alignment between regional Marketing and regional cross-functional stakeholders including Merchandising, Strategy, and Consumer Insights.
- Marketing Analytics
- Surface strategic imperatives for the Region, commercial considerations, and Region-specific Learning Agenda for analysis.
- Provide Regional data inputs to analysis (budgetary, media placement/delivery, comp set, sales, operational factors).
- Represent the Region within consultation sessions with Global Marketing Analytics team.
- Guide scope and secure funding for regional analyses, lead application of analysis findings and recommended actions.
- Provide local markets and central teams reference dashboards for ongoing decisions and mid-year course correction.
Skills for Success
- Academic: Financial, Statistical or Business Degree;
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience in Finance, analytical, research and business function that requires strategic planning and execution
- Deep understanding of fashion and apparel business (knowledge of Vans brand, with a passion for the active lifestyle and action sport is a plus)
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Master of Excel and skilled in using different software and tools
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!