“With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on a wide range of projects and brands.”
Carina, Senior Designer
Welcome to Skills United, a team of product and communication designers which shape the brands of the future! You are a key player in all matters of engaging brand design by creating and maintaining brand identities through creative and relevant design approaches.
- Work on the holistic creative implementation of a brand. With us, you will collaborate with product designers and experience how modern brand communication emerges from a product idea.
- You design the brand’s graphical elements – from logo, to colours, typography and imagery.
- Work closely with your art director and a team of brand strategists, product designers, copywriters and account managers to develop a comprehensive brand presence for all relevant communication channels.
- You are an integral part of the design process – from mood boards and presentations to the finished campaign.
- Build brands in corporate identity & corporate design and design stylish guidelines for them.
- Distinct creativity and a very high design quality standard.
- Passionate about photo & film production.
- Completed relevant studies in the creative field such as Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- You enjoy teamwork.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in German and English.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of one of our studios. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.