At Mizuno we're looking for an EMEA Apparel Design & Development Intern to join our team, from January – July 2023
At Mizuno we’re looking for an EMEA Apparel Design & Development Intern to join our team, from January – July 2023
About the job
As an Intern you will contribute to the profitability and growth of the European Team Apparel Business by supporting the Apparel Team with design and development of high-quality and current products that satisfy the needs of the European Branch offices and Export Distributors.
During this internship your key tasks will be:
- Support the EMEA Team Apparel Designer with innovative and current design to proactively develop the product line, improve processes and make sure that all key personnel in other departments are involved as necessary and are aware of changes.
- Support Tech Designer with creating of technical files (BOM and Measure Charts) Measuring samples and reviewing fit of new and existing products.
- Support the European Team Apparel Coordinator with updates to product development tech packs and design CADs.
- Understand consumer or team / club tendencies, requirements, competitor situations and current trend directions.
- Create CAD range concepts and order forms for bespoke orders and submit through the database process for International Assets and strategic client customers.
- Assist EMEA Team Apparel Designer with Flat print ready artwork for the different suppliers.
- Support the EMEA Team Apparel Designer to continuously improve CAD templates and order form templates for entire range to ensure consistency and ease of processing for all European Branch offices, factory processes and that designs are in line with all Mizuno Head Office guidelines.
- Project – Research, design and develop product range in CLO 3D, with guidance from Designer and Tech Designer.
- Currently studying a relevant Higher education / University degree in Rotterdam area.
- Available for a minimum length of preferably 6 months, starting January 2023, ending July 2023.
- Has student status for the duration of the internship (required).
- Eligible to work in The Netherlands.
- Mastering the English language.
- Basic skills in the full Adobe design suite and competent in Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent Design capabilities and attention to detail.
- Experience with or desire to work with 3D design tools.
What we have to offer
A dynamic role within a successful and established global performance sports brand, with space for talent and personal development
A dynamic work environment with international colleagues and a chance to discover all aspects in the world of Sports Apparel
Be part of a team that strives for happy customers and growth
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Intern EMEA Team Apparel Design and Development? Then we’d love to hear about you!