Eastpak EMEA is looking for an exceptional Senior Online Merchandiser – Eastpak to join our Packs EMEA – Digital Sales team based in Antwerp, Belgium.
At Eastpak, we’re Built to Resist whatever life throws at us, as we express ourselves as individuals and inspire positive resistance. Since we started our journey half a century ago, we’ve refined our classic bag designs and continue to innovate and collaborate with some of the world’s leading creatives.
We’re committed to making durable designs that stand the test of time, as we foster a more sustainable way of living. Our Eastpak culture is defined by Empowerment, Responsibility, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance.
Eastpak is Built to Resist, are you?
Let’s talk about the role!
As Senior Online Merchandiser – Eastpak you will be responsible for defining and executing E-commerce trading and merchandising strategies, campaigns, tools and activities across Eastpak EMEA website. This role requires a proven track record in leading and executing the analysis of product performance, promotional activities and monitoring core KPI’s for digital merchandising tools, to feed into future buying, planning, marketing and promotional activities. The objectives of the role are to leverage analytical insights to drive conversion / sales and deliver the ultimate online consumer shopping experience.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Drive financial results by maximising sales and margin, inventory sell through and bottom line profitability by understanding the brand needs and product assortment.
- Work closely with digital buyer, CX team & Digital Marketing teams to drive product strategy across Eastpak EMEA websites.
- Collaborate with the DTC team to manage seasonal merchandising plans, sharing insights and product performance analysis.
- Participate in the development of the website with the aim to deliver great usability, 'on brand' shopping experience and inline with the digital strategy
- Lead the categorization, filtering, cross/upselling, keywords and site search maintenance facilitating efficient product search and reinforcing positive brand experience
- Foresee online user journey complexities and suggest improvements to ensure smooth shopping experience
- Deliver weekly reporting and in-depth analysis on core merchandising KPI’s including product & category performance, promotional activities, on-site search and retail messaging.
- Lead promotional and sales planning by analysing activities, including long term impact on core KPI’s (UPT, Return Rates, AOV etc).
- Oversee the E-commerce Trading Calendar, tracking and planning all online activity
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to develop the online brand experience, aligning Global & Regional marketing campaigns, Product strategy and promotional activity
- Lead the development of the online product catalogue, gathering relevant information from B&M, Global Product and Marketing teams
- Define and execute strategy for online visual merchandising to drive conversion, sell through and brand identity.
- Gain product knowledge by attending product sessions and sales meetings, actively updating and learning from brand workbooks and key stakeholders.
- Take active part in site developments and projects covering the definition of business requirements; including benchmarking, validation of wireframes and UAT
Skills for Success
- 4+ years experience in an E-commerce or digital environment with a focus on merchandising, coordinating and achieving business results
- Experience using Web Analytics tools, Ecommerce Platform is a must
- A good understanding of digital marketing, SEO, CRM and social media
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Agile attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- A team player, sharing skills and ideas to ensure the best outcome for business and the team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and be detailed oriented.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.