At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become part of the world’s fastest growing sports company. On Running is not only disrupting the product landscape but also the supply chain. As Commercialization Engineer, you are responsible for managing the commercialization of the product for manufacturability, product integrity, consistency, quality and productivity. As an important member of Technical Team, you will be based in Ha Noi or the North of Vietnam with frequent travel within area.
We’re responsible for creating innovative products for On. We have to try and meet the needs and demands of runners.
- Manage the commercialization process of assigned products in collaboration with all factory personnel and technical teams
- Provides technical expertise to ensure effective transition of footwear design into samples and production while ensuring manufacturability, product integrity, timelines and cost are met.
- Manage and accountable for factory production transfer commercialization and ensure production team can initiate production at the start of a PO.
- Partner with development team and review all samples, pattern confirmation and other technical building of the new product.
- Explain product requirement and standards to factory to achieve shared goals.
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability, product integrity and quality and drive initiatives that set On Running apart from all other brands
- 7-10 years of experience in footwear engineering.
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English and other language such as Mandarin and Vietnamese.
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
- Able to balance creativity with organization and discipline in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel on a regular basis between ON’s manufacturing and development partners in Vietnam and Indonesia.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.