Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Project Manager, Brand Marketing Operations – EMEA, you coordinate EMEA marketing produchtions, while working cross-functionally to leverage and manage internal and external resources. You know how to get the right work done on time, to standard, and on budget. You have a holistic approach to project management and consider both the business and people priorities to produce global and regional brand initiatives deliverables in EMEA.
Is this role open to relocation support? No
Can this job be hired remote? Yes – Munich/Garching area, hybrid
Meet Your Future Team:
You will work as part of the EMEA Marketing team in close partnership with all regional marketing stakeholders in a fast-paced and exhilarating environment. The EMEA Marketing team is a group of agile, diverse, marketing professionals committed to delivering the brand vision with high standards of execution, to engage the brand community in the region.
If you were the Project Manager, Brand Marketing Operations – EMEA now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Supporting the Manager, Brand Marketing Operations, in the development and maintenance of Project Management processes, calendars, project plans, briefs, RACIs, and folder structures necessary to support ongoing project management excellence.
- Working with EMEA stakeholders on marketing projects from initial briefing to on-time delivery including scope of work, project plans, budget, scheduling, resource allocation, reviews, status updates, quality assurance, delivery, and debriefing.
- Collecting regional marketing projects requiring productions and deliverables from program owners.
- Posting on the brand’s Creative Portal when regional marketing projects need global creative resources.
- Leading the post-production/delivery of projects, working closely with all teams to output digital, print and instore requirements.
- Championing standardized templates and workflows in EMEA Marketing and with other key stakeholders as necessary.
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with key global and regionals stakehoders across the organization.
- Maintaining a clear prioritized list of projects, milestones, and and action items. Ensure all stakeholders know and understand their role/responsibility, contribution, related timelines, and dependencies.
- Facilitating mutual and shared understanding between creative development and program owners.
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Helping support the Sports Marketing and Community teams to scale up the brand’s events roster and channeling them through the vertical model.
- Working with global Brand Marketing Operations leadership for future tools and processes implementation.
Are you our next Project Manager, Brand Marketing Operations – EMEA?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or postsecondary education in Marketing or a related field
- You have 3+ years of Marketing Project Management experience, preferably with an international apparel or lifestyle brand
- You are comfortable working with creative personalities and senior leaders – Agency experience is a plus
- You are able to lead, plan and deliver multiple projects at one time and oversee work schedules and calendars across various resources in a deadline driven environment
- You thrive in working in European market’s complexity
- You have strong knowledge of marketing and events project team management and experience working with production vendors
- You are versed with graphic, video, and digital assets productions
- You have exceptional presentation and communication skills in English (spoken and written), and you are proficient in another European language
- You have strong organizational skills and are attentive to detail
- You have strong experience in budget management
- You are comfortable working with, or learning new, project management tools (e.g. Smartsheet, Monday.com, Box.com)
- You have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You are familiar and passionate about the Arc’teryx brand
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it.
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Please apply online.