At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest-growing sports brands in a position of real scope and high impact! At On, we have recently implemented a new ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that enables our future growth. We are excited to offer this role to a passionate candidate with experience in ERP implementation, project support and/or daily maintenance. In this role, you bridge the DTC (direct to consumer) & B2B Happiness Delivery, Operations, IT, Sales (B2B/KA), Finance and Customer Experience teams by taking responsibility for translating customer service requirements into our new system and reporting landscape and contributing to the implementation and coordinating of testing. We are looking for a collaborative, data-driven enthusiast to make a real impact during the project and beyond!
Join our forward-thinking and action-orientated Happiness Delivery team to help us bring the right information to the right people to make the right decisions. We constantly strive to improve, to facilitate our fast growth, and to shape best-practice by thinking differently, challenging the status quo, and bringing improvements through the use of new technology and practices.
- Your focus is to monitor, investigate, flag issues, and coordinate roles and responsibilities of the clean-up and workaround process if and when needed
- Ensure a smooth daily of operations, reports, and concepts into updates to our system landscape
- Help develop best-practice processes in line with our new ERP and CRM
- Be the eyes-and-ears of our local team in relation to on-going projects; channel information intelligently to the relevant team members at the right time
- Support the global project team to deliver, test, re-work, and refine as required to achieve maximum impact and best results
- Collaborate with global teams on bigger issues and help to coordinate system changes if needed.
- Maintain the local document management of work instructions and processes, ensure that updates are performed by team members
- Understand the end-to-end process and support the smooth delivery of the end-to-end flow for our HD (Happiness Delivery) team and customers
- Help develop and document best-practice processes in line with our new ERP and CRM (customer relationship management); support the local document management of work instructions and processes
- Collaborate with teams to develop reporting concepts and manage data
- Support testing of new functionality and version upgrades
- Clearly communicate with the broader local team to ensure everyone is across the latest system updates and implementations of upcoming projects as needed
- Customer service/operations background in an advanced ERP/CRM environment
- Previous experience with ERP implementation projects and process optimisation (RPA)
- You are a people person who thrives off effective communication (with your local and broader team)
- Capability to understand the big picture, while deep-diving into details to understand root causes and put into place rapid actions
- Proven analytical, conceptual thinking; technical and data savvy; and problem-solving skills
- You embody the Positive Spirt and Team Spirit to connect and partner cross-functionally to deliver results
- Experience with Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics 365 and process automation is preferred
- Knowledge in Brazilian main taxes concepts and fiscal needs
- Familiarity with Nota Fiscal – inbound (including import of goods) and outbound is preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to fluently read, speak and write in English. Ability to read, write and speak Spanish preferred but not required.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!