At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for an expert and leader as Head of Talent (HR) Operations. We are looking for someone with an eye for efficiency and optimization, who thrives in a fast-paced environment on a global scale, and who is skilled at thinking outside the box. With your experience and leadership, you will bring the necessary expertise and guidance to the Talent Operations team to creatively solve new challenges and deliver projects that move the needle.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to a team of Global and Regional Operations Leads and Specialists. Talent Ops includes Payroll for Office and Retail, Benefits, International Mobility, and Fleet Management.
- Lead cross-functional projects that strive to deliver operational excellence and a seamless Talent experience for team members across their talent lifecycle.
- Evaluate and drive how processes and workflows can be optimized to ensure we are looking for chances to automate and improve.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Talent Leadership team, Talent BPs, and On leaders.
- Continuously evaluate and manage external partners' performance to ensure we are getting the most out of our vendor partnerships.
- Manage Talent Operations year-end topics and audits in close collaboration with the Finance and Talent Business Partner teams
- Build out new entities, in close cross-functional collaboration with the Business Development, legal and Finance team
- Have 5-7 years experience in Talent Operations and 2-3 years experience leading teams.
- Know when process and structure can be used as an enabler of innovation.
- Skilled at working with various stakeholders. You understand how all the pieces fit together.
- Are skilled at keeping consistency globally where possible and modifying regionally when needed.
- Have great experience in working with processes, data (strong excel knowledge is a plus), and systems. Workday knowledge is a big plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy thinking outside the box.
- Have the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes while meeting timelines is important.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.